Texas payday loans may be a quick and easy option to cover unexpected debts, expenses, or obligations. The possibility to get cash within an hour or on the same day is incredibly convenient, and you may repay in equal monthly payments on whatever day you select each month.
In this post, we’ll walk you through some of the best Texas payday loan options you can explore. Additionally, we’ll give answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Texas payday loans, so let’s get started.
#1 Texas Payday Loan in 2021 – Viva Payday Loans
Best Texas Payday Loans – Quick-Pick:
- Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best Bad Credit Loan Provider. Visit now.
- Money Lender Squad – Best For No Guarantors. Visit now.
- Credit Clock – Best for Fast Approvals. Visit now.
- Very Merry Loans – Best for Same Day Payouts. Visit now.
- Heart Paydays – Best for Low APR. Visit now.
What Are Texas Payday Loans?
Payday loans are unprotected cash advances for small sums of money (typically under $1,000) with high-interest rates and short-term payback requirements. Borrowers often require a $500 loan to meet necessities like rent, electricity, food, or a medical cost. Although the term implies that loans are tied to a borrower’s income, lenders will occasionally grant loans if they are sure the borrower will have access to payback funds shortly.
Payday loan businesses generally operate out of shops in low-income areas in the United States. Their clients, on the whole, have bad credit and no other way of getting money to pay their expenses. Payday lenders calculate interest rates in various ways, but they frequently demand almost 400 percent on an annualized basis.
Many people believe that payday lenders charge high-interest rates because they deal with high-risk consumers, yet default rates are generally low. Many states now restrict payday loan rates, and many lenders have left jurisdictions where they are regulated.
How To Qualify For Texas Payday Loans? (Eligibility Criteria)
When applying for payday loans, the following conditions must be met:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Over the age of 18 and in a stable job with a steady salary
- Earning at least $800 each month
- A valid and operational mobile phone account
- Have a current checking account into which your loan will be paid and be able to fulfil repayments
Best Texas Payday Loans – Fully Reviewed
Now that you know what you need to qualify for Texas payday loans, what options should you look at? Below are our 5 best Texas payday loans you should consider:
1. Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best Payday Loan Option in Texas
Because of its simplicity of use, diverse loan sizes, and variable APR for qualified consumers, the Viva Payday Loan app is regarded as one of the most acceptable Cash advance applications.
Their website acts as the primary channel via which anybody can rapidly find payday loans for a certain amount by making a loan application. Since this is a more open procedure, it may be simpler for individuals to choose this payday loan app over the other options available in the market.
Borrowers that are authorized can obtain loans ranging from $200 to $5,000 from reputable lenders with payback terms ranging from 2 to 24 months. Filling out a loan application on the Viva Payday Loans website usually takes 2 minutes.
If your payday loan application is approved, our team will lead you to link with the numerous payday loan poor credit lenders, who will then determine whether or not to offer you the required amount. The interest rates for Viva payday loans range from 5.99 percent to 35.99 percent.
The interest rate is determined by which direct lender approves the application. These Cash advance applications may occasionally request basic details from borrowers to determine whether or not they can pay back the loan within the time frame specified.
- Payouts are accessible on the same day.
- The application procedure is completed in less than 5 minutes.
- Loans of up to $5000 are available.
- Only applicants from certain states are not eligible to apply.
- The system of the automatic monthly deduction is employed.
- In some circumstances, lenders may conduct a credit check.
2. Money Lender Squad – Best for Fast Approvals
Money Lender Squad provides low APR with no guarantor for citizens of the United States. They focus on consumers who are typically overlooked by other major Cash advance applications. Those with poor credit can also seek a payday loan with a payback period ranging from 60 days to 24 months and get the money immediately.
On Money Lender Squad’s website, an online form is provided that must be correctly filled out and then completed to be linked with the app’s various sorts of lenders. The whole loan authorization and payout procedure are entirely automated. You just need to be patient for a few minutes for a lender to contact clients who have reached an agreement.
- There are extensions of loan terms
- The loan application method is simple.
- The application process does not need a guarantor.
- In the event of a problem, a team of money lenders will step in to help.
- Higher interest rates are associated with a lower credit score.
- The maximum APR exceeds 400 per cent.
3. Credit Clock – Best for Wide Range of Loan Options
Credit Clock may be your best choice among the numerous cash advance applications—when looking for a short term payday loan. This lending service provides payday loans, poor credit payday loans, private loans, and emergency loans to individuals judged to be qualified based on their applications. Credit Clock is a fantastic payday loan app to consider in your time of need due to its quick payments, simple loan approval process, and acceptance of even weak credit.
The credit clock is well-known for being highly useful when there is dire need of help, and a rapid loan approval procedure, which saves time and disburses cash whenever the client is in a hurry. All you need to understand before using this payday loan app is that you have to fulfil the credit clock’s minimal earning criterion to submit a loan application.
Individuals registered and permanent residents of the United States over 18 can utilize this site to obtain financial assistance from certified lenders who accept borrowers with poor credit. If the lender requests it, we may require the borrower to provide proof of residency and income during the procedure.
- The approval process is rapid.
- Funds are disbursed within 24 hours.
- Individuals with poor credit are permitted.
- Accessible to all permanent residents of the United States aged 18 and above.
- Our experts may request personal information.
- Because the minimum earnings requirement is $1,000, eligibility is determined by affordability.
4. Very Merry Loans – Best for Same Day Payouts
Very Merry Loans’ internet platform connects qualified borrowers with skilled lenders in the United States. This platform provides rapid access to its payday loans, even for individuals with weak credit. After correctly submitting your loan application, you can receive a same-day loan disbursement within only a few minutes. Payday loans are often paid out in less than 24 hours.
Borrowers must be above the age of 18, citizens of the United States, and have a monthly income of at least $1000. Some creditors may need evidence of address or identification. Very Merry Loans is recognized for its straightforward lending strategy, which has a panel of vetted and well-known lenders paired with loan applications from clients to pay out their loans swiftly and lawfully. The Very Merry Loans amount runs from $200 to $5000, so individuals may apply for a payday loan that fits their financial condition based on their needs.
Consumers return their payday loans obtained from this site over 7 to 31 days, although more extended loan periods are also offered, allowing them to repay their debts in as little as 24 months. To prevent problems afterwards, you should understand all of the terms and conditions involved with borrowing payday loans from any payday lending app, including Very Merry Loans.
- Lenders accept jobless and low-credit applicants.
- The APR ranges from 5.99 to 35.99 percent.
- Loans with longer terms are available.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States of America.
- You must pay loans with high interest back within 30 days.
5. Heart Paydays – Best for No Guarantors Required
Heart Payday has been an active payday loan app for those living in specific US cities for quite some time. Our website is highly user-friendly for first-time users because the procedure of applying for a payday loan online is not overly complicated.
From the comfort of your own home, you may finish the online loan application procedure in a short time. Borrowers with a low credit score who want to acquire a loan for $200 to $2000 can use the heart paydays portal.
Borrowers receive a response from the app on their loan request acceptance, and disbursement begins in a little over 2 minutes after submitting a completed loan application online. Heart Payday is one of the most acceptable cash advance applications since it accepts and assists customers who other lenders have turned down.
This platform makes no distinction between potential jobless borrowers, having low credit or being on government assistance. Heart Paydays provides loans up to $5000 with a repayment period of 24 months, plus interest.
- There are no phone calls or papers required.
- Payday loans are short-term loans that you may payback in as little as 24 hours.
- The loan is disbursed in less than an hour.
- Some loans have high costs.
- Long-term loans have a high-interest rate.
Features of Texas Payday Loans
1. Interest Rates
Payday loans are quick and short-term cash advances. That said, they’re one of the loaning options in the financial market that charges the highest interest rates. So, you need to thoroughly go through their rates guidelines to understand the applicable rates.
2. Fees For Late Payment
Failing to repay the loan on the agreed time will attract hefty charges for breaching the contract—these fees vary depending on your lender. Therefore, before signing for the loan, ensure that you read and understand the terms and conditions.
3. Meeting Their Criteria
You have to meet a few sets of conditions to be eligible to apply for payday loans. Many payday lenders, for example, require you to be 18 years or above for them to do business with you. Furthermore, most lenders won’t even consider any person who can’t provide documents to support your income from your job or another source of consistent income.
Today, you can trust most payday loan companies as the Financial Conduct Authority regulates them. However, It’s always wise to conduct a thorough background check on any payday company you’re about to trade with, as scammers are always lurking out there ready to exploit people.
Before applying for a payday loan, take time and evaluate your options. Do you require the funds for an emergency, or are you just attempting to fund an extraneous expense? Payday loans can come in handy when you’re in a financial bind. If you are just money for a retreat or other related courses, you should wait and save. Otherwise, taking a payday loan may result in you spending more in the long run due to interests.
Advantages of Texas Payday Loans
1. They Are Easily Accessible
The most significant benefit of payday loans is their ease of availability. Besides, many cash advance lenders guarantee 24-hour access to funds and an instant lending decision (approval or denial). What’s more, some have online application procedures that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week—any day, any time.
In most cases, the payday loan application process takes as little as six minutes, unlike traditional loans, which take much time and process to complete.
2. They Have Fewer Restrictions Than Other Types Of Loans
Traditional lenders will typically need a Social Security number, photo ID, a credit check, proof of income, and the capability to pay off a loan. On the other hand, most “fast cash” loans have fewer application requirements, making them easy to acquire.
The following is a list of requirements you need to meet to apply for payday loans:
- Be 18 years or above.
- Provide a government-produced ID or Social Security Number
- Prove that you’ve got a reliable job or any other consistent source of income
- Have an active account from a recognised bank
3. They Do Not Run A Credit Check
Payday loans, unlike traditional loans, do not require your credit background to complete the approval process. And because they do not consider your credit, there’ll be no stringent credit inquiries, which can reduce your credit score by several points.
4. Repayment is Only One Payment
You repay your loan with a single payment deducted from your next paycheck, social security check, or pension benefit. Your loan’s due date is usually 2 to 4 weeks from the date you borrowed the money. In your payday loan agreement, your lender will specify your due date.
Disadvantages of Texas Payday Loans
- Payday loans are too expensive – High-interest credit cards may charge borrowers an annual percentage rate (APR) of 28 to 36 percent, while the typical payday loan APR is 398 percent.
- Payday Loans Are Financial Quicksand – Many borrowers cannot repay the loan within the standard two-week payback term. They must borrow or pay another round of fees when it comes due, further plunging them into debt.
- Borrowing from Short-Term Lenders Is Far Too Simple — Unlike bank loans and credit card accounts, Payday loans do not need significant documentation. You may obtain one simply by stepping into a business, completing some paperwork, and making a cheque. And, unlike other loans, after you sign the paperwork and accept the money, you won’t be able to alter your mind because the loans often do not have a right to rescission.
- Some Payday Lenders Want Access to Your Bank Account — They claim it would spare you the trouble of writing the typical post-dated check. However, if the loan is due and the funds aren’t in your account, the payday lender can make several withdrawal attempts, typically resulting in multiple overdraft penalties of $35 or more.
- Payday lenders have a reputation for being ruthless debt collectors — Expect a bombardment of techniques, including late-night phone calls from debt collectors if you cannot repay the loan.
Texas Payday Loans – Top Tips When Borrowing
Even though most payday loan customers believe they cannot borrow money elsewhere, they should explore options. Among them are the following:
- Small Loan Companies and Credit Unions – Credit unions are an excellent location to begin your search for a modest loan. Joining one has been made more accessible, and members act as owners, allowing them to be more liberal with loan qualification criteria. Some local lenders, particularly companies, may be ready to lend small amounts at competitive rates. However, the interest rates are high-interest double, to a specified time frame to determine whether digits are frequently lower than those offered by payday lenders. Another alternative is to take out a cash advance on your credit card.
- Shop around before making a decision – APRs and financing costs from all accessible sources are compared. Alternative lenders may offer high-interest rates, but they do not charge the exorbitant loan rollover costs as payday lenders do.
- Defend Yourself – If you can’t make a payment on time, contact your creditors or loan servicers. They may be prepared to work with you and create a payment plan that will allow you to avoid taking out a payday loan.
- Consult a credit counsellor – Non-profit organizations around the country provide credit counselling at no or little cost to borrowers. Go online to discover a credit counselling firm, or ask a credit union, housing authority manager, or human resources department at a company for recommendations.
- Create a balance sheet with cash inflows and outflows to create a budget — It’s critical to understand how much money you have coming in and spending it regarding personal financial management. Next, consider removing any costs that aren’t necessary. Cable, for example, is a fantastic area to start cutting costs. Look for a new supplier or downgrade to a less expensive bundle. Keep in mind that borrowing at high-interest rates to cover recurring monthly expenses is a bad idea. If you can’t afford to pay your rent without taking out a loan, choose a cheaper location to live.
- Check to see whether your checking account includes overdraft protection — It’s critical to protect your credit from the harm that bounced checks may inflict. However, it’s crucial to understand how much overdraft protection costs and what it covers.
How To Get Texas Payday Loans
Applying for Texas payday loans doesn’t have to be a challenge. Below is a step-by-step process of applying for a Texas payday loan at Viva Payday Loans:
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans
Vivapaydayloans.com offers a simple structure that makes the application process simple to follow.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
You should then fill out the virtual application form with banking information, income information, and monthly expenditure information.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
Within minutes of completing and submitting the application form, you will receive feedback.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
If your request and details match all of the criteria, the lending company will prepare a loan agreement for you to read and understand. Before signing the contract, you should read it and make sure you know it. After you submit the completed agreement form, your loan will be deposited in your bank account within 24 hours.
Texas payday loans are a quick option if you are in quick need of cash to sort out a financial problem. Viva Payday Loans is our top-rated provider and the application process is fast and straightforward. To get started, visit Viva Payday Loans official website and complete an online application form.
Request Your Payday Loan at our Top Rated Provider – Viva Payday Loans
ALSO CHECK: California Payday Loans